Summary: Looking for the ideal entry-level marketing position? This job will give you the opportunity to dip your toes into a variety of marketing concentrations, from graphic design to analytics, you’ll have a unique experience. The Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of Tria Health’s strategic marketing initiatives. This individual is responsible for marketing support to all company departments.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Support achievement of goals and objectives through communication, creative and content development.
- Manage the Tria Health brand.
- Ensure consistency of look/feel and brand messaging.
- Internal communication to ensure consistent branding for Tria Health employees.
- Support patient, client, physician relations.
- Communication materials, satisfaction surveys, etc.
Marketing Communications/Brand Awareness:
- Assist in the execution of an annual marketing calendar to ensure consistent communication and messaging across outlets.
- Develop and manage communication materials as needed across all outlets (e.g., website copy, brochures, enrollment letters, patient emails, etc.)
- Support the marketing manager in the implementation and development of all advertising and social media (e.g., Tria Health’s LinkedIn, Blog, FB, and Twitter.)
- Support the sales team with developing and maintaining Salesforce reports.
- Manage Salesforce page layouts and field development.
- Support the sales team with the development of sales and marketing materials.
- Support sales events – Trade Shows, Targeted broker events, Wellness Fairs, etc.
Account Management Support:
- Support Account Management team with the development and management of group communication/education materials, including:
- Implementation documents, enrollment materials, marketing materials for group.
- Reporting templates.
- Survey data & patient case examples for reporting purposes.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience. Corporate Communications or Marketing degree or related field is a plus. Minimum one year of marketing experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM solution), InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, creatively communicating messages based on target audiences. Ability to synthesize complicated content into easy-to-understand concepts.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently in an environment which can present frequent interruption.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, industry news, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and workflow processes and procedures.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, bend, kneel, sit, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
- Work Environment: : This job operates in a professional office environment where standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines are utilized. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
- Travel: No travel required.
- Location: Tria Health is currently located in Overland Park, KS but will be moving to Kansas City, MO (Crossroads area) in the Spring of 2022. This is not a remote job position.
- Hours: : 40-hour workweek, Monday – Friday 8-5.
*This job description should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements and may be changed at any time.