- Deploy and support firewalls, switches and access points.
- Deploy and support servers, desktops, laptops, printers and phones.
- Supporting the office network environment from beginning to end
- Support of Servers (Email, AD/DNS/DHCP, Backups, Sql Server Database)
- Network Security and File System Data protection
- Troubleshooting hardware and software related issues
- Supporting 3rd party apps
- Create documentation and logs for all tasks executed.
- Perform data analysis and create dashboards for business users using Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI
- Other duties as needed
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Areas of Responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and all levels of the user’s in the organization to identify needs, evaluate solutions, identify opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices and the ability to understand complex and advanced technical concepts.
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously, and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional Knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Working Knowledge of Network and Internet technologies: Email, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 products (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Azure or AWS migrations and implementations
- Administrator for Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange
- Experience with Dell Servers, Storage, Switches and SonicWALL (SRA)
- Experience with Virtualization Technology, Hyper-V
- Experience with Telecom/Voice/VoIP systems
- Business Continuity Planning and Processes
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Veame Backup
• Remote User Support
• Windows Patches
• Salesforce Support
• SQL Server SSMS, SSRS SSAS, SSIS
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
Typically, Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Services, Data Processing, or a related field or
- Four years of combined experience in information technology or a related field or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- System Administration: 2-4 years
Individual may be required to attend schools/workshops on a yearly basis to maintain skill level necessary to carry out position responsibilities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, bend, kneel, sit, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment where standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines are utilized. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.