Human Resources Manager
Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for the planning, direction and coordination of human resource activities and staff of Tria Health. Primary responsibilities will include hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits and leave, and enforcing company policies and practice. This job description should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements and may be changed at any time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems.
- Identify staff vacancies and assist in recruiting and interviewing appropriate applicants.
- Collaborates with department managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment and cultural compliance.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, regulations and best practices.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive work culture and attitude towards organization objectives.
- Develop job description template to ensure consistency across departments and capture the job requirements and objectives.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of job positions.
- Administer and assist with coordinating compliance, safety and recreation programs.
- Serve as an information resource for executives and employees.
- Develop or administer special programs in areas such as pay equity, employee awards and recognition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Three to Five years of Human Resource experience.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP desired.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, training, compensation and benefits and personnel information systems.
- Strong knowledge of the structure and content of the English language and strong communication skills both verbal and writing.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes and government regulations as it relates to labor laws.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel), Database software, E-mail, and Internet
- Perform duties at a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong team player and willingness to work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, and/or to equalize peak work periods or to otherwise balance the workload.
- Commitment to the Tria Health mission statement, motto and employee handbook.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, bend, kneel, sit, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Work Environment:This job operates in a professional office environment where standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines are utilized. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.