System Analyst II
System Analyst II
The System Analyst II position performs a variety of process and procedural support with minimal supervision. The System Analysis II role communicates with external and internal business partners, coordinating delivery of files and data, evaluating procedures and processes in support of the achievement of business requirements. This job description should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements and may be changed at any time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Mentors System Analyst I team members.
- Coordinate and communicate with external clients and business partners to establish secure data file importing and exporting connectivity.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal Tria departments including Sales, Account Managers, and IT to lead all data file processing within Tria.
- Establish and improve processes and procedures related to importing and exporting data files.
- Establish quality control procedures to ensure data loading and extracting accuracy.
- Process multiple incoming and outgoing file formats and apply reliable ETL processes and procedures.
Participates and contributes to phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on a project-by-project basis as needed.
- Works with internal and/or external users to interpret and participate in the defining and validating the detailed business requirements for the project.
- Participates and/or leads an application design process to meet the business requirements.
- Develop .NET programs/modules to facilitate file importing and exporting as required.
- Perform system tests to ensure programs/modules perform as expected.
- Develops detailed and thorough documentation as required.
- Meets all deadlines throughout the process.
- Provide support and enhancements to existing production applications in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to and assist other departments as needed or as assigned by supervisors.
- Completes duties in an organized manner while working independently or with others.
- Develops ad hoc Active Reports to support Sales and Operations.
- May be required to occasionally work outside normal business hours to meet workload demands.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong sense of duty.
- Communicates and works effectively with all levels and disciplines of management and staff.
- Communicates and works effectively with users, vendors, and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot programs, code, queries, reports, and devise a course of corrective action.
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to multitask.
- Adept at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be flexible to respond to unexpected changes in workload, emergencies, and priority situations.
- Operate within stressful situations involving problems with multiple variables in a wide range of situations.
- Attends schools/workshops on an annual basis may also be required so to maintain skill levels necessary to carry out duties and responsibilities.
- Detail oriented and performs duties at a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong team player and willingness to work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, and/or to equalize peak work periods or to otherwise balance the workload.
- Commitment to the Tria Health mission statement, motto, and employee handbook.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Processing, Engineering, Math or related field or Career Training Program or Technical Certificate(s) and 2 years’ experience in similar role. OR
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology, Health Care, or related field.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, bend, kneel, sit, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Environment:The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
- Travel Demands: 0%