Vice President, Sales
Vice President, Sales
The Vice President, Sales is responsible for sales, marketing of services, and client retention efforts of Tria HealthThis job description should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements and may be changed at any time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with clients including third party administrators (TPAs) group purchasing organizations (GPOs), brokerage/consulting firms and health insurance carriers.
- Develop and implement yearly individual sales goals.
- Achieve all marketing projections.
- Accomplish an established number of sales calls based on goals.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The minimum requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study and at least 4 years’ experience in sales and/or account service position or 6+ years’ experience in a sales and/or account service position with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Experience working with health plans, TPAs, brokers or benefits management is preferred but not required.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong sense of duty.
- Strong business acumen, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate results of analysis and provide recommendations to business leaders at all levels.
- Strong aptitude to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, fractions and ratios, and to find and communicate correlation among factors.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently in an environment which can present frequent interruption.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, using various approaches to communicate effectively with diverse individuals.
- Strong presentation skills and high comfort level presenting to groups.
- Ability to form strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, industry news, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and workflow processes and procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and other applications.
- Working knowledge of Saleforce is a plus.
- Commitment to the Tria Health mission statement, motto, and employee handbook.
Physical Demands, Work Environment, Location, and Travel:
This position will enjoy a full benefits package that will be discussed thoroughly if an offer is made.