The Reporting Analyst will design and develop reports to help users understand Tria’s key client and business drivers. This will require the Analyst to incorporate complex data analyses to mine and translate the underlying raw data into meaningful decision-making information. The Analyst will work directly with end users to gather requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines. Lastly, the Analyst will participate as a subject matter expert for our data warehouse project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write scripts for Microsoft SQL databases using T-SQL to extract and analyze data.
- Format data for meaningful ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Create reports and/or dashboards for business users using Excel, PowerPoint or other applicable reporting tools.
- Work directly with Sales and Marketing to analyze data for current and prospective clients.
- Assist and coordinate with IT developers as an SME to transfer analyses into scheduled reports.
- Build a relevant data dictionary of critical tables, fields and relationships.
- Provide input of data warehouse design and data translation.
- Demonstrated expertise with complex data and reporting.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated expertise with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft SQL databases and scripting.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Focused, detail-oriented approach to analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to independently mange time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI, SAS or other advanced reporting tools is preferred.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Finance, or Management Information System, or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience as a financial or business analyst.
*Individual may be required to attend schools/workshops on a yearly basis to maintain skill level necessary to carry out position responsibilities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, bend, kneel, sit, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
- Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment where standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines are utilized. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
- Travel: No travel required.
- Location: Tria Health is currently located in Overland Park, KS but will be moving to Kansas City, MO (Crossroads area) in 2022.
*This job description should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements and may be changed at any time.